Professional training and consulting
Affiliated to International University of Agadir, Centaure Innovation propose a series of services based on knowledge and expertise of international consultants and researchers.
Centaure Innovation joined in 2013, Tudor International Network, of the Public Research Centre Henri Tudor of Luxembourg. This initiative is well supported by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Luxembourg.
This partnership between a national renowed university and a center of European renown provides a joint offer based on competencies of more than 300 specialized Research, Developpement & Innovation engineers ensuring innovative and up-to-date solutions.
Centaure Innovation is the evolution of Centaure which had been created in 1994 with the support of the Canadian Government (CAID) and Development Fund Program of the Private Sector (DFPPS) In order to respond to national, african and international market needs, regarding skills developpement, process optimization and implementation of modern management approaches.
On September 2016, Centaure Innovation opened its subsidiary in Laâyoune (Province of Southern Morocco). This is a part of the efforts undertaken to ensure a proximity service as well as to respond to private and public organizations of the Province, concerning professional training, consulting and support services
Centaure innovation regroup :
- More than 90 trainers, consultants, experts
- 24 international partners,
- 300 R&D engineers of the Public Research Centre Henri Tudor of Luxembourg,
- 10 computer labs,
- 35 technologic labs,
- Two 120-seat amphitheatres,
- 1200-seat congress palace,
- 200-seat conference center,
- Seminar, meeting and training rooms.
Areas of expertise :
- Professional training,
- Consulting and support services
- Professional events organization
Consulting on :
- Management and HR,
- Industrial Engineering,
- Quality process,
- Public Research Centre Henri Tudor of Luxembourg
- International Consortium of Education Developpement of Montreal