Hospitality and tourism
School of Higher Education in Tourism Management and Hospitality.
The Higher School of Hospitality and Tourism offers a three-year program leading to a Bac + 3 undergraduate degree and a Master degree (2 years) in Tourism and hospitality management.
- Diploma in Tourist and Hospitality
- Higher Diploma in Tourist and Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management, double degree with the University of Montpellier
- Master degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management in double degree with the University of Montpellier
- Mastère 2 in Marketing and development of hospitality services in double degree with the University of Metz (Lorraine)
The Master program in Tourism Management and Hospitality Management allows its laureates to integrate different functions of the tourism industry.
The training allows integrating the following typical jobs:
- Hotel or tourism unit manager
- Administrative / financial manager of a hotel or tourism unit
- Marketing/trade manager of a hotel or tourism unit
- Human resources manager of a hotel or tourism unit
- Sales and marketing manager of tourism products
- Head of a technical department of a hotel or tourism unit (accommodation, catering, public relations, etc.)
- Developer of tourism products
- Events manager (seminars, symposiums, festivals, sporting or cultural events, etc.)
The Higher School of Hospitality and Tourism offers various forms of student mobility: study trips, linguistic stays, exchange semesters and international courses in dual degree. With:
- University of Montpellier – France
- University of Lorraine – France
- University of Wuhan – China