CONFERENCE “INTERNAL AUDIT, PILLAR OF GOOD GOVERNANCE”
Universiapolis, the International University of Agadir, signed on March 24th, 2017, a partnership convention with the Internal Moroccan institute of auditors (AMACI).
This partnership aims to:
- Support the students professional integration
- Assist private and public concepts in their formations needs
- Support students through practical internships
- Appeal all students with the importance of entrepreneurship
- Finalize the agreements with economic and professional agents
- Develop a rich academic life and personal skills, which allows the students to take responsibility in social actions.
In this occasion, a conference took place for master’s degree students (accounting, management control and audit option), and also professionals and experts.
The conference was led by:
Mr. M. BARNIA, former ambassador of the IIA Global (World Institute of Internal Audit), former president of the UFAI and the IIA Morocco, PhD in internal audit and Management.
Mr. Mounim ZAGHLOUL, Auditor in international firms, director in Consilium Company, specialized in governance and security, President of IIA Morocco, and active member in IIA International.