Missions and Objectives
The foundation of Universiapolis (National Center of Development and literacy) is a non-profit association, created on 27 July 1998. It has the mission to provide programs of functional literacy skills to carry out income-generating activities in order to participate actively in the human development at the regional and national level.
General Objectives :
- Alphabetize beneficiaries, and introduce them to a generator of business activity income.
- Mentor the beneficiaries for the creation of cooperatives and for the launching of small projects for a sustainable socio-economic development.
- Mobilize funds to provide financial assistance and education grants to disadvantaged or bright students.
- Literacy the recipients girls and women in the rural,
- Supervise the beneficiaries for the creation of cooperatives and for the launching of small projects for sustainable socio-economic development;
- Sensitize beneficiaries to different aspects of the citizen (family code, health, elections …),
- Participate in job creation for graduates through literacy and development work.
The Foundation is located at Universiapolis Campus.
It intervenes at the level of the CNDA through its trainers, supervisors and development agents and literacy units in 10 provinces of the Kingdom: Agadir, Taroudant, Tiznit, Essaouira, Ouarzazate, InezganeAitMelloul, ChtoukaAitBaha, Al Haouz, Chichaoua, Tata.